- The hybrid Solar & Wind Power off system Kit is a good choice for both residential & commercial use, combination of solar and wind energy, Solving the pure solar panel system low efficiency problem in low temperature and strong wind.help you to generate power for remote areas in all seasons and save energy.
- 5Pcs 120W monocrystalline solar panels, High modules conversion efficiency up to 21%, Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. withstand high wind and snow loads, Pre-drilled holes. Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 90cm cables with Male & Female connectors for easy connection.
- The 400W wind turbine generator has 6 blades, higher efficiency.Starting wind speed can be as low as 2.5m/s, more powerful.Easy to assemble,Low noise,Hermetically sealed to ensure dust and rain can not intrude into the interior of wind turbine.
- Comes with 1000w Pure sine wave inverter peak 2000w power converter, faster and more sensitive reaction. US Standard DC 12V to AC 120V Single Phase（for EU Standard DC 12V to AC 240V inverter please contact us）
- Great for all off-grid installations on house,home,roof,motorhome,garage,garden,cabin,shed,boats ect.also can be used for any stand-alone off-grid solar power system with batteries, such as a household solar system or solar lighting.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.