Model: L3.2V 105Ah
Material system: Lithium iron phosphate
Nominal Capacity: 105Ah
Nominal Voltage: 3.2V
Delivery voltage: 3.0~3.20V
Charge Voltage: 3.65V±0.03V
Standard charging method: 0.2C constant current,3.65V constant voltage charge to 3.65V,continue charging till current deadline to ≤0.05C
Standard discharging method: 0.2C constant current discharge to 2.5V
Internal impedance: 0.5±0.1mΩ
Max continuous charging current: 1C
Max discharge current: 3C
Working temperature under charging condition: 0℃～45℃
Operating temperature under discharge condition: 20℃～60℃
Short term (within one month) – 20 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
Long term (within one year) 0 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
Passenger and commercial plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs)
Passenger and commercial battery electric vehicles (BEVs)
Electric vehicle, Electric Bicycle, Tricycle, scooter, golf trolley, cart, wheelchairs, Medical instrument,Solar supply system,Solar panel, Energy storage, Electric tools, Power tools, Instruments, LED lighting devices, RC toys, Inverter, Household appliances and Emergent device area, etc.
1. Use fine sandpaper to polish the pole before use, otherwise it may cause poor contact function failure.
2. It is recommended to use a copper connector to connect the battery.
3. Use special wrenches and other tools for connection operations.
4. Direct soldering of wire leads or devices to the cell is strictly prohibited.
5. Lead tabs with pre-soldered wiring shall be spot welded to the cells. Direct soldering may cause damage of components, such as separator and insulator, by heat generation.
1.Those buyers who buy this battery, must agree that you are familiar with the safe use of battery knowledge.
2. It is strictly prohibited to immerse the battery in water. When it is not in use, it should be placed in a cool and dry environment.
3. It is forbidden to use and leave the battery near hot and high temperature sources, such as fire and heater
4 During use, it is strictly prohibited to reverse the positive and negative poles of the battery
5. Do not throw batteries into fire or heater
6. It is forbidden to directly connect the positive and negative poles of the battery with metal
7. It is forbidden to transport or store batteries together with metals, such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
8. It is forbidden to knock or throw, step on and bend the battery, etc.
9 Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with nails or other sharp objects