MPPT solar charge controller: Compared with normal solar charge controller, this MPPT controller could increase efficiency by 10%-30%.
Automatic focusing MPPT tracking charging, high charging efficiency, non-stop detection during charging, bidirectional focusing tracking.
Large-screen LCD display, adjustable charging and discharging parameters.
This MPPT controller has perfect SOC function, control charge current, and supply power to the loads.
Prevent the battery from over-charging, over-discharging and reverse charging to solar panels during nights.
1. Always keep the battery on fill voltage condition.
2. Prevent the battery from over-charging.
3. Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
4. Prevent the battery from reverse charging to solar panels during nights.
5. Reverse Polarity Protection for Battery
6. Reverse Polarity Protection for Solar Panels
7. When the battery voltage is low, the controller will automatically cut off the load from the system. If the voltage of battery is back to normal and the load will restart working.
8. Thunder protection
9. According to the battery voltage grade, the controller can automatically set charge-off voltage, the load-off voltage, the load- restore voltage. (The parameter is default under 25 condition, locked by the CPU procedure, cannot adjust.)
10. The controller will automatically compensate the temperature of the charging voltage according to the changes of ambient temperature.
1. Q: How many watts (W) of solar panels can be connected to 30A, and 60A?
A: 10A Within 240W, 20A Within 480W, 30A Within 720W, 40A Within 960W, 50A Within 1200W, 60A within 1440W, 100A Within 1680W
2. Q: Does this controller support lithium batteries?
A: The new controller(MPPT) is available with lead acid and lithium batteries, others not.
3. Q: My solar panel is 36V 200W, can I charge 12V battery?
A: For 12V battery, solar panel working voltage can be between 17V and 23V; For 24V battery, solar panel working voltage can be between 36V and 46V.
Please confirm that the power and Solar panel working voltage the are within this range. If it’s too high, it will damage the controller.
4. Q: Can the inverter be connected to the load side of the controller?
A: Please connect the inverter directly to the battery and not to the load terminal of the controller.
5. Q: Does the controller have a requirement for battery capacity?
A: No, as long as the voltage corresponds to it (but the maximum current of the board and the battery capacity should correspond). For example, the current of the solar panel is 5 amps, the battery capacity is preferably 50 AH, the current of the solar panel is 10 A, and the battery capacity is preferably 100 AH. Do not use a large board to charge a small battery, which may be dangerous.
6. Q: How do you connect the solar panels, batteries, and controllers?
A: Please be sure to connect the battery first (to ensure that the battery is fully charged), then connect the solar panel. When disassembling, please remove the solar panel first, then remove the battery, please connect it exactly as this order, otherwise the controller and other components probably damaged.
Rated voltage 12/24V
Rated current 30/40/60/100A
Max. PV voltage 50V
Max. PV input power 750W(12V) / 1500W(24V)
1 x User Manual
1 x Solar Panels Battery Charge Controller
1 x User Manual