Vontron Sea Water Desalination Reverse Osmosis Membrane, 1,900 gpd SW4040LE
SW4040LE sea water RO membrane is aromatic polyamide compound membrane element. it is applicable to desalination of sea water. by optimizing the structure of membrane element, the SW4040LE increases the permeate flow, and requires fewer elements for same permeate flow. it is characterized by low operating pressure, low inventment in equipment, excellent rejection rate and reliable performance, and its high salt rejection can ensure producing the drinking water from seawater simply through one-pass RO design.
Applicable to treatment of seawater and high-concentration brackish water, the SW4040LE membrane element is designed for various industrial water treatment, such as sea water desalination, high concentration brakish water desalting, boiler water replenishment for power plant, etc. and is also applicable to various fields such as recycling of wastewater, concentration and reclamation of such substances with high additional value as foodstuff, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- High rejection rate, stable rejection rate 99.7%
- High deboration rate, ensure safety of drinking water
- Low energy consumption, reduce the investments and operation costs
- High cross-linking index of polyamide layer, wider pH range of cleaning solution (1-13)
Test Condition: Test Pressure……. 800 psi, Temperature……25 C, Concentration (NaCl)……32,800ppm, pH……7.5, Recovery Rate of Single Element……4%.
- Max.Working Pressure: 1000 psi (6.9 Mpa)
- Max.feed water flow: 16gpm (3.6m3/h)
- Max. feed water temperature: 45C
- Max. feed water SDI: 5
- Free Chlorine: <0.1ppm
- pH: 3-10
- Drinking water for restaurants
- Drinking water vending machines
- Aquarium water treatment
- Softened water for homes, hotels, commercial laundries and car washes
- Post-treatment of deionized water
- Pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories and electronics
- Oil/water separation
Shipping & Packing
Package by Vontron origin box with international standard shipping package.